Homeschool students from across the nation are invited to join the Spring League! Student athletes considering joining a team are required to earn a League-approved firearm safety certification. Existing teams may have limited availability to add new athletes – check with your school. New teams are only limited by the number of athletes that can be on a team as determined by coaching resources and shooting range capabilities.
New teams are allowed to join the Spring League! Learn more about how to start a new team.
- February 1: Team and student athlete registration opens.
- March 20: Team and student athlete registration closes Noon CT. Last day for athlete and/or team withdrawal for registration fee refund.
- March 26: Practice Week 1 begins
- April 2: Practice Week 2 begins
- April 9: Reserve Week begins
- April 10: Conferences announced, and National Tournament registration opens
- April 16: Competition Week 1 begins
- April 23: Competition Week 2 begins
- April 30: Competition Week 3 begins
- May 3: National Tournament registration closes at noon CT
- May 7: Competition Week 4 begins
- May 14: Competition Week 5 begins
- May 21: Fun Week begins
- May 22: Season final results posted by 5:00pm CT
- June 9-19: Virtual National Tournament
View our frequently asked questions to learn more about school and athlete eligibility, coaching and shooting ranges or contact us to get started with your new team today!