Due to the current uncertainty related to COVID-19, the League is announcing a Modified 2021 Spring Season that will provide the most opportunity for student athletes and teams to participate.
CLICK HERE to see the 2021 Modified Spring Season Policies & Procedures for complete information.
Stay informed on the latest League COVID-19 developments at http://www.usaclaytarget.com/covid19/
Homeschool students from across the nation are invited to join the Spring League! Student athletes considering joining a team are required to earn a League-approved firearm safety certification. Existing teams may have limited availability to add new athletes – check with your school. New teams are only limited by the number of athletes that can be on a team as determined by coaching resources and shooting range capabilities.
New teams are allowed to join the Spring League! Learn more about how to start a new team.
2021 Modified Schedule:
- February 3: Team and student athlete registration opens.
- March 29: Team and student athlete registration closes Noon CDT and competition events can begin the following day. Last day for athlete and/or team withdrawal for registration fee refund.
- April 12: Tournament registration opens, conference assignments announced, and score submissions are available in TMS.
- May 1: Optional mid-season score submission deadline at 9 p.m. CDT for Week 1 and Week 2.
- May 2: Mid-season scores and rankings posted.
- May 3: Tournament registration closes at Noon CDT.
- May 22: Season score submission at 9 p.m. CDT.
- May 24: Week 1 results published.
- May 25: Week 2 results published.
- May 26: Week 3 results published.
- May 27: Week 4 results published.
- May 28: Week 5 and final results published.
- National Tournament: June 2nd – 6th, 2021 – All athletes are invited to participate in the USA Homeschool Clay Target League’s National Tournament!! Visit the Tournament Page for more information.
- June 29: Tournament award shipments begin.